skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
29. januar 2009
Diamonds and stones hang from her hair.
Hei, jeg danser rundt på rommet mitt i shole når jeg kjeder meg.
Av og til føler jeg meg fin.
3 kommentarer:
Anonym sa...
sv: parykk?:P
30. januar 2009 kl. 10:50
Anonym sa...
sv: ååh, hahha jaa :D
30. januar 2009 kl. 10:53
Anonym sa...
du er fin!
30. januar 2009 kl. 14:39
Legg inn en kommentar
Nyere innlegg
Eldre innlegg
Startsiden
Abonner på:
Legg inn kommentarer (Atom)
Agnes
Agnes.
I'd love to be the shiver in your pants.
Vis hele profilen min
Nigga what?
Linn.
Thea.
Emma.
Maja.
Cecilie.
Sondre.
Per.
Bendik.
Ida-Sofie.
Alex.
Benjamin.
Idacandy.
Silje B.
Line Aurora.
Ida.
Ina.
Maren.
Cristiane.
Ingrid.
Julie Aida.
Julie.
Eline.
Jon.
André.
Elvira.
Ole.
Vis 5
Vis alle
Nigga who?
Kjeft a!
Watch Gossip Girl.
Agnes on deviantART.
Øyafestivalen.
Smuglesning.
Cinnamon Mornings
Julie Pike.
Agnes on Flickr.
The Rulebook For My Unborn Daughter.
Lina Scheynius.
PostSecret.
Notcot.
Edmund and Sophie's Photo Page: Holga Tips.
Mariell.
Photoshop disasters.
Agnes on Myspace.
Previous confessions.
▼
2009
(75)
►
september
(1)
►
juni
(1)
►
mai
(6)
►
april
(10)
►
mars
(16)
►
februar
(15)
▼
januar
(26)
Isolation.
They keep calling me.
Diamonds and stones hang from her hair.
Møkkadag, hater den.
Heaven at nightime, you're right beside me.
Sail on silvergirl.
Let's go to bed.
Island on the coast.
She does everything for me.
There is no reason why my being shy should keep us...
I think I'm going out of my head over you.
The dead, dead waterlilly thing.
But not yet, she said.
Cry, cry like a baby.
There goes my baby with someone new.
Untie my hair from the ocean of winter.
I came wild with love and fierce with tongue.
Væren - Zodiakens bølle
I thread him on inside of mine and we are one.
I got all the time in the world to make you mine.
I knew her when summer was her crown.
Tied to that chair, you won't go anywhere.
She's a killer queen.
And the breeze will touch your hair, kiss your fac...
The unbearable lightness of being.
Shining happy people holding hands.
►
2008
(253)
►
desember
(28)
►
november
(24)
►
oktober
(20)
►
september
(27)
►
august
(17)
►
juli
(11)
►
juni
(8)
►
mai
(35)
►
april
(28)
►
mars
(18)
►
februar
(16)
►
januar
(21)
3 kommentarer:
sv: parykk?:P
sv: ååh, hahha jaa :D
du er fin!
Legg inn en kommentar