16. april 2009

I need a FX cuz I'm going down.






I think I have solved my Topshop problem. CB is off to Singapore in two weeks, so he will get some money from me and tam-taa! HappyAgnes!
I'm listening to The Beatles and slowly working with a couple of things like Smuglesning and schoolstuff. I have my prettyskirt on because I'm going straight from school to the opening at Emil & Samuel. Me, Z and Erlend are going to have a tiny "staff"-meeting before we go. I'm really looking forward! Photograpy is not my strongest talent, but I hope the results are ok in some books. ANYWHO! My birthday is up tomorrow and I'm hoping to hear from some of my friends. You will find me at Chateau Neuf tomorrow and saturday is open for drinking.
Meanwhile, you can take a quiz.
And now! Some pictures. Yes, again.

2 kommentarer:

everyday sa...

lovely pictures!

puleperspektiv sa...

I'd love to be the shiver in your pants. Dagens vakreste.