27. april 2009

Wouldn't it be nice if we were older?


I know there are 10 000 better things for me to do then depressing under my desk with Slowdive in the background. Because - hey! - I have absolutely nothing to worry about! I wish that my sickness is going to fade away in the next few days tho. I am so boring when I feel bad. But not next week. No can do sickness! This weekend is going to be awesome-o! I hope.
I am starting to dream more and more about staying in Oslo permanently. The problem is - I have no job and no money what so ever. I don't even want to think about this summer, because I have no money spared for Italy or festivals or trips around Estonia. And that sucks. REALLY.
Instead I can count down the days I'm returning home to Tallinn to take my superawesome tattoo! Woho! THAT will be awesome. Awesome awesome awesome. I'm sorry - I have been looking at "How I Met Your Mother" lately. Soo.. AWESOME!

Btw, don't you just love the pic? Rr.. I sure do!

3 kommentarer:

hehe ttoc sa...

bror passer på slapp av sommern blir bra

Agnes. sa...

vet du passer på sweetpie.

türkiye ve hayata dair herşey sa...

thanks for all admin
owe you gratitude..
ben 10 oyun