14. april 2009

Promises promises.


The upcoming thursday is really getting on my nerves. Why is thursday the new friday?! Everything happens on thursday and I hate it! First of all - there are many places I want to go to and second of all - i have to take the train home 00:09 because I have to go tho school the next day.

Things I want to do 16.04
- Milkandmoney release at Revolver
- Spirit's 15th birthday at Cosmo
- Familjen & Futurecop at Betong
- The opening of Vanity Vintage at Steen & Strøm (Picture-time! with Erlend)
- Smugvisning at Cinemateket

FML

Fuckeverything, I can't afford to do anyhing fun anyhow. And on my birthay on the 17th? NOTHING GOING ON! I'm still hoping to drink some beer with some of my friends at CN on friday, but if CB is still sick, then I will stay with him at home. No doubt about that.

I want to be drunk and silly.

Ingen kommentarer: