3. mars 2009

I am just a troubled soul.


Fuck it. I can do this in english if I want to. Soo. That's that then.

I am pretty sure that my grades will fall hard if I continue having problems with consentrating. I hate that I have so many things to do. Gosh. Hatehatehate. I need people around me who can help me with stuff and keep me doing stuff so I don't fall out and start to sit at smug.no or face or notcot. Eewh. I hate that pressure on my shoulders. Hug anyone?

Whatever. I always manage to figure something out. At least I'm a great liar, so that helps me a lot.
I can't wait for the weekend to begin! There are so many things to do every weekend, I can't figure out why I haven't done the things I'm doing now for decades. Oh! Yes! Money and age. I need money to have fun. How fucked up is that? Gross.. How can you go out without money when you almost always have to pay CC? I'm trying to figure it out.

Meanwhile I'm avoiding being at my house and try to be with people so my head would not fall together because of all of the scary things dancing around in my head.

Picture: Benjamin Nitot.

Ingen kommentarer: