16. mars 2009

When you smile it melts away again.


Right now, me and my mom are sitting in the kitchen and listening to old estonian children music. I love it! Me and my mom have always lisened to weird music and know texts to CD's like Jesus Christ Superstar OST and Evita OST. She is the musical-bug that bit me and made me preform at the local theatre in.. i suppose..six years? Deem. It was fun.
Yesterday I went back there to take some pictures and i found out that I really miss it. Not enough to start again tho, but still. Me and BULT (Blaker Ungdomslags Teatergruppe) had some good times.

So, I sit here with my slice of black bread with sour cream, salt and bazil and a cup of ice water and wonder what I'm supposed to do. The last three days have really confuzed me and I like to have control in everything I do, but now - I have no control what so ever. And I think I like it. No I don't. I hate it! And Love it.. Dammit.
But! I am prepared! Me and mom bought some cake that i put in the freezer that will wait for me a week or so. Mom knows me too well.

I have been sitting on my ass all day long, so my back is killing me, just to make my deadline. I have been working all the time and that's kind of a new thing for me actually, because I am worlds worst worker. WWW - that's me. Just ask my bosses and teachers. But they still love me, even tough i fuckup sometimes. It's lucky that i have a great personalty (haha!).

Deem, this post was weird. All I wanted to do was to tell that i miss my Chris Brown (almost every single human being who I have been talking to today understands who I mean when I say Chris Brown. Trust me, the bruises only get worse and today we were playing some ball, so I could show off my bruises to everyone. Woho!) and that I'm going to eat a lot of cake in a week or so.

Meanwhile, I'm going to listen to this song again and again and again and think about lovely things like beeing called Voldemort and glitterbands and dark rooms and corners and camera flash.



Don't you think it's great that I can't do that trickything where I just remove the video from the sound? I'm such a genius. This is old school in not so long. Promise

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Making money on the internet is easy in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat link building[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or misunderstood avenues to build an income online.