25. mars 2009

It's a motherfucker being here without you.

Sad. Oh so sad. But it's ok.

Yesterday, I had to say goodbye to CB (Cris Brown - Special K (SK) - Knut) who took the train to Stavanger. Blaaah.. Stavanger is FAR away! When he left, he left also some things that are mine 'till he's back for good. Like an Octomat Lomo camera. And a Fisheye Lomo camera. So now I have four (!) Lomocameras to use. Arr... Orgazm.



Ar they not the cutest? Yeah. I am also borrowing his Canon 400D-camera and two seasons of Carnivale. Can't wait to see them. My plan is to not watch them in one set, but to divide the episodes and when CB comes back, I have just finished watching. Two seasons in three months? Yeah.. Noprob I hope.
Yesterday, I got my first birthday gift (my BD is april 17.) from CB. We were at a record shop and we were standing in front of the movies and i was looking at the Star Wars-collection I-III, so he bought it to me even tough I asked him not to. Very few of my movies are bought by others. And I'm actually not that used to getting presents on my birthday. And it's not my BD yet, so it was really weird . But I'm happy OFC. Jeez..

There are so many beautiful pictures from CB's Canon.. I think I have to post them somwhere.. FB perhaps? Oooor.. Flickr? DA? Right here? Hmh. FB it is..

Dammit, I really miss CB. Christ..

1 kommentar:

Ida sa...

Har du fått deg kjærste? :)