12. mars 2009

I get messages from the stars.


I could really like to get wel soon. I'm suffering from a rather annoying cold that is fucking up my head and it makes me sneeze and fall asleep on my desk. I hope that I will get better when the weekend begins. And it seems that the weekend will begin today with a smuglesning-staff meeting in Oslo. Perhaps we will go and crash the Osloprize..thingy with Natt & Dag at Blå. Oh.. As long as I'll make it to the last train at 00:09, then I'm happy. I really can't stay in the city any other days then friday and saturday. Sørumsand is calling every weekday at nine, and that sux. And I'm really running out of places to stay when I visit Oslo. I shold begin to thing about moving soon. But not with my paycheck.
Anyone who wants a sweet girl to live with? I can be clean. I can make food. And I have no money. Well? Anyone?

Picture taken by Ida.

Ingen kommentarer: